About my Blog

Stories of a thirty something girl. She travels.She reads.She writes.She dreams.She prays.She lives.

Jan 13, 2007

new year's resolutions

a) SAVE - i have been saving since i started working but not for myself, i've been keeping portion of my salaries, bonuses, 13th month pays & loans to support education of my siblings and daily needs of our family. this year, i'm adding myself to the beneficiaries. this nearing 30s thingy keeps poppin' into my consciousness. i know that success should not be measured by wealth alone and so is fulfillment and satisfaction but then again i don't wanna wake up one day being empty-handed and be in a situation when i couldn't anymore give.i plan on getting a savings plan where i can put some money and enjoy the benefits later, i'll be exploring some pre-need financial plans and review what suits me well.

b)GO BACK TO ARTS-i've thrown all my art materials when i could no longer find time to paint. few days before 2007, i was able to use some of my VLs (vacation leave) and reconnected myself to arts.i modestly started combining colors again with oil pastel..i intend to do this more often and maybe buy more art materials so i could go back to painting again.

for this year, it looks like i have selfish resolutions. . . it's about time.

0 comments: